Send gifts to family and friends from Classier.us with ease. When you send gifts using this process, we send email communications to your gift recipient that includes your personalized gift message and digital receipt; the receipt is itemized, and the prices are hidden.
- Search for gift eligible items by selecting the checkbox Gift eligible in the upper left part of the screen.
- The page will refresh, and all the displayed items will have a gift icon (blue gift box with yellow bow) and a Gift eligible
- Click on the item you would like to gift.
- On the item page, you can confirm that the item is gift eligible by locating the gift icon and the label This item is gift eligible below the shipment options.
- Add the gift to your cart.
- Check the box labeled My order is a gift.
- Select the Delivery option. (Pickup items are not eligible for gifting.)
- Enter and confirm the recipient's address.
- Enter and confirm the recipient's email address.
- You may enter your own email address if you do not know the recipient's email, but this means the recipient will not receive your customized gift message, which is the only way they will know who gave them a gift.
- Add a customized gift message.
- Select a payment method.
- Review and place the order.
Whether you used your email or the recipient's email in the Recipient email address field, two emails are sent in relation to the gift.
The first email includes:
- Estimated delivery date
- Gifter's name
- Tracking details
The second email includes:
- Gifter's name
- Gift details
- Instructions on returns
- Link to start return
- Return receipt