Though you are shopping the most trusted Marketplace online, sometimes things can go wrong. The Classier Marketplace Promise gives you peace of mind when buying items shipped and sold by our third-party sellers. If you need help with an item sold by Classier, please visit our Help Center FAQs.
The Classier Marketplace Promise applies in the following cases:
- Three or more days have passed since the estimated delivery date and you have not received the item
- If you need to request a refund under the Classier Marketplace Promise, we accept requests for 30 days after the last estimated delivery date of the item you ordered
- Tracking for your package shows the item has not shipped to the shipping address on your order
- You received items(s) different than expected and a return was denied by the seller
- Your item was returned with a trackable shipping method and the seller has not issued you a refund within 48 hours of receipt
- Deductions were taken for the cost of return shipping and/or restocking fees, and the return was at the fault of the seller
Classier may contact the seller and provide them the opportunity to make it right. The seller will have 48 hours to support a satisfactory resolution. If the resolution provided is unsatisfactory, Classier will step in and determine the right solution which will be deemed as final.