Ordering Tires Online
When you order tires online, you can have them shipped for free to your home.
Tires can be sent to a home address, but we cannot deliver tires to Alaska, Hawaii.
We recommend that you print a copy of your order confirmation page or email and bring it when you pick up your tire(s). This helps us provide you with faster in-store service.
Store Pickup Notification
- When your order is ready to be picked up, you'll receive an email letting you know
- Pickup hours vary by store. Please contact your local Walmart for their operating hours. If your store has a Classier Tire & Lube Express, you will pick up your tires there. If not, you will pick up your tires at the regular pickup counter.
Tire Taxes and Fees
- State Environmental Tax: In addition to sales tax, many states levy a nominal environmental tax when you pick up your tire(s) at a Classier Tire & Lube Express.
- State Sales Tax: We are required to collect sales tax on tires that are shipped to Classier Tire & Lube Express locations in states where sales taxes are applicable
- Tire Disposal Fee: There is a nominal fee to cover the cost of disposing old tires that are left at our Classier Tire & Lube Express locations.
Tires Returns Policy
Tires cannot be returned by mail.
Classier cannot accept returns for tires that have been used or for snow tires in any condition.